Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beads....GLORIOUS Beads!

And ALL for sale for a steal of a deal. :) I have FINALLY gotten around to taking pics of the rest of my clay beads. They are mostly character and holiday beads. Most were custom orders....some of which were exclusively made for me. You can find them here. I still have LOTS of other beads. Glass, sterling, cat's eye, findings, etc.... that I am working on getting pics of. If you are looking for something in particular, please let me know. Chances are, I have it.

I have also put up my other clay beads on my website. I do combine shipping so please browse around.

Purchase ALL of the beads in the link above and I will give you 10% off AND I will ship for FREE!

And to sweeten the deal, if you purchase the remaining beads on my website in addition to the ones above, I will give you an additional 5% off all of the beads and still ship for FREE. 15% off of already reduced prices. A great chance to build up your inventory for a fraction of the price. And a great way to stock up for the holiday rush.

First come, first serve basis. Please email me with any questions!