Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Weekend!



Well, we had a crazy and fun weekend! I will tell you that all this running around is exhausting. Saturday was spent going through boxes of "stuff" that we had packed up to "de-clutter" the house when we put it on the market. I recently decided that a garage sale was a good idea which meant I had to unpack it all (I know.....I should have thought of that BEFORE packing it all up). I learned my lesson there.

Saturday night consisted of some good eats and a yummy Italian margarita at Johnny Carino's before heading off to see Miss Carrie Underwood in concert. She was FANTASTIC! Even better in person. I was extremely surprised to hear her encore song. We kept thinking it was going to be "Before He Cheats" and nope.....out she comes with Guns n Roses "Paradise City." Huh? She did a really good version of the song though.

Today was my cousin's baptism. He is such a sweet baby. Troy was asked to be Baby H's godfather and we are extremely honored to take such a special role in this sweet baby's life. He was the perfect angel and did really well (pictures will follow soon). After the baptism we continued the celebration over lunch. Then some more un-packing was done. Man, we have a lot of "stuff."

And the kicker......our electricity has been out for the past 4 hours. Yup. It came back on around midnight. I am pooped, exhausted, tired, worn out and calling it a day. But not before I give you a sneak peek at what will be listed tomorrow in my Etsy shop. Take a peek and keep an eye out for it. It is a smaller version of my large hippy tote. The perfect transitional accessory! It is also the only one I will be making using this wonderful, vibrant fabric!



G'night all!

Amy