Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Secret Santa Goodies & A Project

I love the holidays! I love giving just as much as receiving. But let me tell you, I REALLY loved getting all of these super great goodies from my secret santa, Jordon. She completely spoiled me! I got a fantastic, monogrammed sterling silver tape measure, handmade peppermint marshmellows, hot cocoa jar, handmade ornament, handmade note cards and a yummy smelling candle. Aren't they fantastic?? I am having a hard time picking a favorite item but I will tell you this....the peppermint marshmellows are almost gone. The are TDF! Thank you SOOOO much Jordon!! I love everything!



The whole lot of goodies.



The TDF peppermint marshmellows.



The yummy candle and beautiful ornament.

Can you see my tape measure? LOVE it!! I can't wait to use the notecards and the kids are itching to dig into the hot cocoa.

The gorgeous ornament on my tree. I LOVE handmade ornaments. A real treasure that I will enjoy year after year.

Lastly, I decided to try this wonderful FREE pattern that Sandi Henderson is offering on her blog. Isn't it cute? You can try it too!

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. I have TONS of party pics to finish editing and then I will really overload you with pictures. Until then, enjoy your week!!
Amy