Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Creative Team Spotlight & A Few New Products!


I have posted previously about being part of this fabulous creative team.  Today is my first spotlight as a creative team member.  I really had a great time creating around Tessa Ann's gorgeous buttons!  Please hop on over to her blog to read all about it!


And guess what?  The items I created are in my shop, ready to ship!! Both are ONE OF A KIND creations!

This particular strap is a little different than my others.  I added some soft and fun knit ruffles for added texture.  A different spin on ruffles/pleats.  I wanted something a little more finished and flush.  Two different looks since it is reversible.  And of course please check out the gorgeous, handmade polymer clay buttons my by Tessa Ann.


 

You can find the camera strap here.

And I didn't stop with the camera strap.  I also created and fun and classic CF/Business card wallet featuring the same great damask, more of Tessa Ann's gorgeous buttons and a fun polkadot pleat.  You will definitely be shooting in style!




You can find the CF/Business Card Wallet here! It is also ready to ship and ONE OF A KIND!

And last, but certainly not least, a simple and fun ruffled strap.  This reminds me of all the ruffled capris I used to make my girls!  It is also ready to ship!!  Subtle but oh so fun!!  There will be more of these in different colors.  I will also be offering it as an option on ANY camera strap.




You can find it here!

Stay turned.  I have a few more ideas in the works.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Also, don't forget to check out my spotlight creative team post on Tessa Ann's blog!