Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Customs, Customs, Customs and Etsy Shop Re-Stock

My sewing machine has been humming....you should see the thread littering my floors, clothes and even in my hair some days.  It is kind of ridiculous.  But at least the mess means I AM being productive.  

Over the past week I have had lots of wonderful customers ordering lots of good stuff.  Some are existing inventory in different prints, some existing prints and some completely new to Priddy Creations.  I love them all!!

I am finally getting around to re-stocking my Etsy shop.  You will see some new items in the shop.  Most are items I already carry in my inventory but maybe with some new fabrics or extra "stuff."

Like this little point and shoot/gadget bag....



This bag was made for my Creative Team spotlight on Tessa Ann's blog.  Each month I get to work with some of Tessa Ann's fabulous polymer clay buttons to create a fun and unique piece(s) (you will see my second item later in the post).  

I made this totally fabulous, classic modern point and shoot/gadget bag with a hint of whimsy. The buttons and pleated ruffle really help soften the bag.  Red, white and black is one of my all time favorite color combos!


The back of the bag.


This READY TO SHIP, one of a kind bag IS for sale in my Etsy Shop.  So get it while you can!!

Be sure and check out the feature on her blog!



This new camera strap slipcover is also available in my shop.....it sports some beautiful Woodland Bloom.



Another new one...love these fabric combos.  A fun, reversible camera strap also available in my shop.  I won't be making many of these because my fabric stash of this line is running VERY low.



I love damask.  In every colorway they have.  You can find this set here.



A Joel Dewberry set can be found here.

I have also re-stocked some of my other camera straps, lens cap pouches, lens leashes and other goodies so check 'em out.

Below are more customer customs.  Thought I would share as you will more than likely see some of these in my shop and on my website very soon.



Andalucia patchwork, reversible strap.  I will be listing a READY TO SHIP lens bag in these fabrics very soon.  



A fun, CF card wallet custom.  My customer sent me these fabrics.



A NEW item that will hopefully be added very soon with some ready to ship items......

A laptop sleeve.  Question first.....what size do you all have?  I have a 13 inch MacBook and this particular one was made to fit that size.  I would love to hear what size laptops you have so I know what sizes to work with.



Quilted on the inside for extra padding.

And last.....a project ALL FOR ME!  I very rarely sew for myself and decided that the very first iPhone/Gadget bag in this pattern would be FOR ME!  I am still tweeking the pattern but you will see something similar very soon in the shop and on my website.  As you can see, I used one of Tessa Ann's fabulous buttons on it as well.  It is a fabulous Converse shoe.  They are part of our uniform at my house so it was fitting for me.



The back has a pocket and the wristlet part has a clasp so that I can attach it to my purse, camera bag, etc.....





And that is it.  Whew.  Thanks for hanging out this long if you made it to the end.  Would love to know what you think of my newest products.  I am hoping to have a few giveaways as well with all the great suggestions I got on my previous post.  If you have any more, please feel free to share!

Happy Monday!!!