Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Monday, May 24, 2010

May's Creative Team Project & A SALE!!!!

 It is that time again......some fabulous inspiration from Tessa Ann of the Button Shop!!  This month's inspiration consisted of these fabulous buttons:


I have recently added iPad cases/sleeves to my inventory and I decided that these gorgeous buttons were the perfect "accessory" to really give them a little something extra.


They coordinate with the fabric PERFECTLY!  And of course the button are extremely well made and perfect for finishing up a project.




This iPad cover will be listedin my shop this week!!  And be sure and check out Tessa Ann's blog for my Creative Team feature.  Also, check out her Esty shop to purchase your own set of buttons.  She has TONS of gorgeous buttons.  I guarantee that you will not be able to just decide on one set!

I can give you a hint and tell you that next month's Creative Team inspiration will also include a giveaway!  So definitely stay tuned!
I also wanted to share some sale info with all of you!  If you are a mailing list subscriber, you had a chance to get the newsletter and shop early and get first chance to purchase. 

Today I am offering up the same discount to all of you as well!  From today until Wednesday, May 26, take 15% off ALL ready to ship items!  And if you spend $100 or more, receive FREE shipping (U.S. orders only).  Just enter PCSPRINGNEWS into the comments section when ordering and your discount will be refunded via PayPal after purchase.  No coupon needed for the free shipping.  Feel free to pass it on!

Happy Shopping!!