Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School

 The kids are all officially back to school.  We survived our first week (barely).  I think Troy and I have had a harder time adjusting than the kids.

Here are the girls sporting their "First Day of School" duds. 


Yep, they picked the same outfit.  The only reason Baylee didn't pitch a fit is because Mollee is at a different school.


And the boy.  He is not one for dressing up.



Baylee decided she wanted a messenger bag this year so I made her one....


She wanted a pleated ruffle on the front.


Two big pockets (complete with pencil/pen slots) on the inside and a divided pocket on the exterior front.  Strap is adjustable so she can use it as she grows.


I also made this messenger bag for a friend's 1st grader.  She picked out the fabrics and I girly'd it up with a pleated ruffle as well.  I love how it turned out!



She loved it!


Hope everyone has a great week!!