Priddy Creations Blog Has MOVED!!
Please be patient as this page re-directs.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

eBay SCORE!!

It has been a VERY long time since I have utilized eBay's auction listings.   I have purchased some things with the "Buy It Now" auction but no "live" auctions.  Today, that changed.  I forgot how fun it is to wait until the last few seconds to place your bid and hold your breath to see if you won.  Thankfully the breath holding paid off and my trigger finger for live auctions still worked.  I scored a great wallet to go with this great backpack!

I recently purchased one of Vera Bradley's Lylas laminated backpacks in this print:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  This is my softball bag and it goes with me to every single tournament.  You can just wipe it off if it gets dirty.

Well, I decided that I wanted a laminated wallet to go with it.  The imperial toile Frill collection must be being discontinued because I could not find a wallet in this print/collection that didn't cost a small fortune.  However, I did find something in a similar colorway. I did not want to pay $40 (with shipping) to get it.  

This is what I found:

{photo credit: Amazon}

The color scheme for the wallet does not match my bag perfectly, but it will work.  And the best thing...I scored this brand new wallet for $23.00 which included shipping.  A savings of $17.00.  So now, I am ready for Fall softball!

Anyone score anything good lately?